Monday, November 7, 2011

Zombies! And Marvin Martian.



 Zombie sketch I've done of my friend Sami.  I took a couple other photos to sorta show the coloring stages of it.

 Some more zombie sketches, one a request, the other because I felt like it and it was kinda slow going that day.

Two couples wanted to be zombified too.  One in black in white and the other in color.  Never did get as many of these requests as I would've liked but at the same time even a couple is better than none.   One thing I've realized is that it can be devilishly difficult to get a good likeness on these, especially if you don't undersketch it out prior.  Each one of the live ones took about 30 minutes each, which is kinda long for live but that's why you charge extra for them


And then there's my friend Shawn as Marvin Martian.  She came to me with this idea a while ago, and I finally got around to doing it right before the park closed for the season.  No ma'am, I haven't forgotten about you!  I'd have to say it's one of my favorite sketches I've done for a co-worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment