Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some more randoms from various places....

 OK, she sorta doesn't count since she is family, but still.

 Going off in a different tangent with this one. Kinda actually like the results.  It's different from the usual.  Made me think in a different way.
 She sorta started as one person I was looking at and gradually turned into another as I was finishing it up.  Would get an F for likeness, but a B for intrigue.

 So glad I drew this woman.  Actually took a chance on drawing her with her head tilted that way.  Turned out much better than expected. 

 This whole sketch was strictly about the gesture.  I like the flow of it.
He was actually the first one I started with today.  Actually decided to incorporate the hand in there since it's something I'm trying to get better at dealing with.  I will say this much, that book has been helping me out in subtle, but big ways over the last couple of weeks.  It's made me approach certain things with some new eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment