Friday, November 11, 2011

New randoms, and a not-so-random...

 My battery was starting to run REALLY low on the DS with him, so I had to zip him out.  Not as finished as I'd like it to be because of that, but at the same time it forced me to work faster and just get the important stuff down.

 From memory.  He had a long face and I also wanted to try some things here too.
 This guy actually saw his.  He seemed to be a bit disgusted by it, but hey I'm not doing these to cater to people.  This is my lab.  Anything goes, good or bad.
And here we leave off with my friend Melissa, aka the not so random one.  Drew her while she was with family and friends.  She was tougher to get than expected.  Not 100% sure if I got her, but at the same time I find it hard to say it's a miss.  Then again, she's slimmed down considerably since we used to work together in the park so I wouldn't be surprised if part of my conflict here is stemming from that. 
Regardless of all that though, I do find it damn cute which is what I was going for so it does succeed there.  As of this posting though, she hasn't seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment