Sunday, November 13, 2011

 She actually watched me draw the older guy, who was the first one I did.  We had a really good conversation while I was drawing her.
 Quickie, but successful.
 A bit more involved again like the older man below.  Very fun to draw, even though it was all in one shot.
 The first of the group of 5 that I've drawn.  Issues I have with it aside, if there's anything I'm really beginning to like about these is that I'm getting to the point where the marker sketches are FINALLY starting to look closer to the DSi based, planned out sketches.  There's still work to be done, but I'm damn pleased with the progress so far.
Also a quickie.  Like the contrast in expression between the smiley face on her hat and her facial expression.  It's not necessarily something I get to do often enough in the park so this puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment