Thursday, August 18, 2011

First posting on a blog, ever.

I've been contemplating doing this for a long long time, and it's right now that I decided to FINALLY make the first post on this blog and break the ice a little bit.  I've been busy with deviantART for the past year and a half or so and figured that I should have another outlet for the stuff that I do.  What is it you ask?  Drawing.  Art work.  Sketching.  I work in a theme park where all I do all day, every day is draw funny faces of people (or at least funny in my world, don't know about theirs), what started off as sorta another job ended up turning into a much bigger thing for me on a personal level than I could've ever imagined it being.  It is on this blog that I'll share some stuff with you and all, whether it's a simple sketch, something from work, or even something grander.  For the time being though it will more than likely be smaller stuff since work is keeping me super busy and all but once things slow down a little bit, there'll probably be more things on the way to see.  

With that said, this blog is now officially open for business.











No comments:

Post a Comment