Thursday, April 26, 2012

NEW STUFF, yeah I know it's been too long...

 Mermaid girl.  Little on the cutesy side, but it works for what it is.

 This kid was just funny.  Saw him open his mouth and the marker just told the rest of the story.  Only bad thing was that they only wanted a B&W sketch.  This seems to be a reoccurring trend this year.
 Tried some new color tricks with these guys.  Unfortunately, it looks a lot better in person.  These cameras cannot get the color right to save their lives unless I put it in photoshop afterward.
He was one of our visiting artists this year.  In some ways I like it and in others I felt like I could've done so much more to it.  Then again, it was fairly busy when I did this so there was a lot of "off and on" scenarios with this one.  I'll have to do this one again sometime outside of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment